Boys SpecialFor Girls And BoysGirls SpecialTricks

How to win friends and influence people

How to win friends and influence people

  • Want to become a lovable person like: everyone will get happier by seeing you or talking with you and people say “nice to meet you” or “he is a good guy, we like him”. Here you will find how to become a likable person or want to know how to win a girl’s heart or how to win a guy’s heart.

tricks to win heart step 1

Here are some commontricks on how to win friends and influence people

How to win friends and influence people commontricks

Trick No. 1: Do not criticising, teasing or angry on others. Because it will start arguing and your relation gets disturbed.

  • In school or college, we get the habit of criticising and this habit gets stronger from time to time and when we see someone doing something wrong then we get angry and start teasing him like “Ohh idiot, you do not even know how to do this simple task”.
  • And then, if that person does not accept his fault or starts defending himself by saying “I did not do it wrong on purpose, I was doing it properly”.
  • From this, you both start arguing with each other and at the end, your relation gets disturbed. So next time if you see someone doing something wrong then don’t be angry at anyone or never criticize anyone.

Note: And this will teach you how to make friends and influence people.

tricks to win heart step 2

Trick No. 2: If someone helps you then appreciate him. Because appreciation creates the position in their heart.

  • In this life, if someone wants something from others then that is appreciation. But in this busy life, we forget to appreciate people.
  • Think yourself that last time when did you appreciate your mother in case of food or something else? Appreciation makes the man humble or you can create your position in their heart through appreciation.

Note: So if you want to know how to win girl’s heart or how to win guy’s heart then appreciate them and if someone helps you then you have to say thank you to them.

tricks to win heart step 3

Trick No. 3: Arouse in the other person, an eager want (Don’t tell people what you want in fact tell them how it’s beneficial for them).

Example:

  • If I say that please subscribe my video channel I want 1 lakh subscribers then there is only 8% chance that people will subscribe but if I will say that if you find my videos useful then please subscribe my channel. Then there are 95 % chances that people will subscribe your channel.
  • So next time if you want something from others then tell them the benefits for them instead of your benefits. And it will improve your personality development.

tricks to win heart step 4

Trick No. 4: To create space in people’s heart then show genuine interest in other people.

If you want to create space instantly in girl’s heart or guy’s heart then show genuine interest in other people. 

Example:

  • If you meet a singer then show him that you like singing and ask them that how you have started your singing career. And ask him their favorite songs?
  • Only talk about things that are related to them. From this, he will think that you are interested in him.
  • And this is a fact if you will show interest to people then people will come and like to you. And at the end, they will also show their interest in you. So You have to talk related to them only.

Note: From this, you can instantly win friends and influence people.

tricks to win heart step 5

Trick No. 5: Smile while meeting with others.

  • A smile is the most powerful weapon. A smile is a thing from which you can convert bad mood into a good mood.
  • There are a lot of benefits for a smile but the biggest benefit of a smile is that “smile shows that you are happy to see them”.
  • But there is a technique of smiling and that is if you are smiling and then you are seeing the person you will look weird. Now the question comes to your mind is that how to smile?
  • When you create eye contact with a person then smile. It will look genuine. This will also improve your personality development.

tricks to win heart step 6

Trick No. 6: Remember the names and repeating their names in your conversation with whom you are talking.

  • In this world, everyone mostly loves their own name. So if you will meet a new person then always remember their name. And if you have a problem in remembering the people’s name then most of the time repeat their name in your conversation.

For example:

  • If someone comes to you and tells her name then you have to repeat her name like this:
  • She: Hi, I am Riddhi …
  • Me: “Hi Riddhi, Riddhi is a good name and in fact recently we put the name Riddhi to my uncle’s daughter. Nice to meet you Riddhi. We will meet later.”

Note: Like this, you can repeat their name 4-5 times in a conversation and you can easily remember her name.

Remember: If you want to become a likable person or want to win friends and influence people then call people by their first name.

tricks to win heart step 7

Trick No. 7: Be a good listener (You have to listen to them completely rather than only you talking and not giving the chance to the other of saying something).

  • Recently around a few days ago, I was standing somewhere for going to college and suddenly an uncle came to me and started talking to me. He said that due to raining, his car is not getting started and he has to go somewhere urgently but he can not find any auto or any vehicle. The bus is also running very late and he got very late then he talked to me for half an hour.
  • And at the last, he told me that he is having a sweet-cake shop in that mall and also he gave me his card. And when he was going then he said: “nice to meet you”.

tricks to win heart step 10

  • In fact, he was the one talking to me and I was only giving replies like yes yes, good, great, wow, well done, nice, etc. I was only repeating these kinds of words.
  • And after few days my friend birthday came so, I thought about that shop and then I went to that shop and he gave me 50% off on that cake.
  • So if you also want to win someone’s heart then listen to them completely rather than only you talking and not giving the chance to the other of saying something. And this trick will improve your personality development.

Remember: You have to talk only 20% and give them a chance to talk 80%

tricks to win heart step 8

Trick No. 8: Talking in terms of the other person’s interests instead of your interest because it will make your bond stronger.

  • When you will meet someone then you have to talk about their interested topic instead of your interest.
  • If you meet someone and you start talking related to your interest like “I love horror movies, I don’t like fighting movies and telling him that a horror Hollywood movie is coming”, then there is very less chance that he will talk to you next time in the future.

tricks to win heart step 9

Remember: So if you want to be a likable person then talk to the people only and only about their interests instead of your interest. As like what he likes? what are their hobbies? what does he like to do in free time? and so on.

You can also see: How to make a good relationship and relationship advice

Show More

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close